The Old Guy and his young wife

• January 8, 2015 5:37 AM PST
     There was this very old Gentelmen and this very young girl that began seeing each other, and was having a great old time. Then the young girl told the old Guy she wanted to marry him.  He reminded her of the age difference, and she said age is just a number. He then told her that sex might be a problem as his equipment didn't work all that well. She said not to worry he could get a penis implant and all would be find, so off to the Doctor they went. The Dr. explained there was a new implant that was all the rage where he took the trunk from a baby elephant and transplanted in place of his penis. Of course his young girlfriend talked him into it,and they began having GREAT sex and decided to get married. At a pre marriage party at the girls parents house everyong was sitting at the dinner table when the young bride to be just couldn't wait any longer, and reached over and unzipped the old Guys pants. In just a minute the elephant trunk came up and on to the table grabing a potato off the old guys plate, and back under the table it went. The girls Mother saw what had happen and said I'm not sure exactly what I just saw but can you do that again. The old guy said sure I can do it again...I'm just not sure theres enought room in my ass for another potato.
    • 611 posts
    February 7, 2015 5:54 AM PST