Redwood Run 2014 Come & Gone

• 5419 posts
    June 17, 2014 3:21 AM PDT
    The Redwood Run has always been our favorite rally anywhere, and this year was no exception.  We headed out on Tuesday with 5 bikes (Me & Laura, Terry & Cheryl, Barry, Kelly, and Jim) heading for our overnight stop in Woodland.  There we met with Curtis, Wade and Ray & Susan (the bride & groom to be married at the Redwood Run).  We rolled into the run on Thursday (the day before it opens) and set up the CycleFish camp.

By Friday morning we probably had 30 - 40 CycleFish people with us along we new friends.  First thing we had to do was Ray & Susan's Wedding.  That went off without a hicth and we all had a great time.

By Friday afternoon the CycleFish camp was once again becoming the Party to Be At!  We had tons of CycleFish people show up (I lost count but sure there was 75-100 all together).  We partied, swam in the river, drank (a lot) watched some great concerts and had some wild times.

Before you know it it was Sunday morning and time to say good-bye to all our old friends and a bunch of new ones.

I really want to thank ALL the CycleFish members who showed up and made this a great time!!!

See you all next year - or sooner I hope!

(p.s. I will do a full story blog and post some pictures after I get caught up from almost a week of not working)
    • 1364 posts
    June 17, 2014 3:26 AM PDT
    What a Rockin time it was, Great to catch up with old friends and make new one. The CycleFish camp is always the best place to be at RWR.
    • 1855 posts
    June 17, 2014 5:22 AM PDT
    Glad you all had a good time. One of these days Gypsy and I will get out that way.

Peace
    • 1516 posts
    June 17, 2014 11:05 AM PDT
    I was the late show, but better late than never!!! So fun to see everyone. How many days till the next one Jeff??? Oh wait, I don't want to know
  • June 17, 2014 11:55 AM PDT
    It was great to see you all again. To bad its only once a year for a lot of us. Susan and I had a blast and it was so special what everyone did for us. We can't thank all of you enough.
    • 5419 posts
    June 17, 2014 1:27 PM PDT
    There's the Lovely Couple...

By the way Ray, I was honered you guys asked me to give the Bride away!
    • 834 posts
    June 18, 2014 3:03 AM PDT
    What a great run and a great time. I was there with our riding club so I didn't get to spend as much time at the CycleFish camp as I would have liked to. I stopped by a couple of time and met a few members like Kelly, Dan, Russ & Cindy. The other times we rode past your camp it looked like you were having more fun than anyone at the rally. The wedding was kick ass! First time I have seen a bride do a striptease while her wedding song was playing with her groom cheering from the alter! Next year I am camping with you guys instead of up top in the boring area.

I did get to say hi to Lucky and Laura down by the stage and of course they were as friendly as ever.

Take care you guys. See you next year.
    • 5419 posts
    June 18, 2014 4:03 AM PDT

CycleFish Dads on Father's Day morning at the Redwood Run...

left to right... Barry, Mike, Dan, Jay, Terry, Lucky, Jeff, Russ & Gary

• June 18, 2014 8:12 AM PDT
    We need to all get together more than once a year! It comes and goes so fast. See ya all next year!!
    • 1516 posts
    June 18, 2014 10:22 AM PDT
    What a great group of Dads
    • 1364 posts
    June 19, 2014 3:03 AM PDT
    DebraJo wrote...
    I was the late show, but better late than never!!! So fun to see everyone. How many days till the next one Jeff??? Oh wait, I don't want to know

357 days and counting

• 5419 posts
    June 20, 2014 1:50 AM PDT
    Just added a bunch of photos of the CycleFish people at Redwood Run

http://www.cyclefish.com/Lucky/albums/8535 />
    • 16798 posts
    June 20, 2014 5:18 AM PDT
    Looks like a real good time, I hope somehow I can make it out there some time. :-)