New Motorcycle GANG forming.....

• 190 posts
    January 16, 2010 5:49 AM PST
    Im gonna finally cave in to these citizens who constantly ask me if i watch S.O.A ! Im gonna aquiesce ( wow, didnt think i knew how to spell that!) and start  my own FOUR patch cut and im lookin for memebers to join me..Its gonna be called

Plunderin Rapin Pillagers Violaters Of Virginal Maidens Fire Breathin Sodomizers
    (Top Rocker)

The center piece is gonna be a pic of a bat winged mini snauzer !

The lower rocker is gonna be..
    Pleasant Meadows,NY

Qualifications for membership into this exclusive Bad Ass MoFo brotherhood would be the followin..
    1) Prospect must show inclination to grunt when addressed by any member of The Law.
    2) Prospect must show verifiable proof of unwillingness to contribute to the daily upkeep and welfare of his loved ones.
    2)Prospect must eat children...this one is non-negotiable.

*** All respects due and given to legitimate club brothers who earned their cuts and respect. Much love to you all.  This post is just a satyrical response to the assholes who keep asking me 'Are you guys really like the Sons of Anarchy?"
  • g
    January 16, 2010 5:55 AM PST
    ill join .
    • 190 posts
    January 16, 2010 6:03 AM PST
    cool. I got my first member. brother G you will carry the honors of VP of the Pleasant Valley chapter. You will entrusted with the vetting and internal security matters pertaining to all new prospects adhering to these bylaws. I trust you. See to it that you dont let me down..
    • 513 posts
    January 16, 2010 6:03 AM PST
    Who are the "sons of Anarchy"?
    • 190 posts
    January 16, 2010 6:10 AM PST
    yeah....NOW we're talkin,...
  • January 16, 2010 6:18 AM PST
    Dyna wrote...
     TV bikers:-)
    • 467 posts
    January 16, 2010 6:39 AM PST
    I was gonna ask what soa was until I read further down, but I would join, my neices and nephews are already pretty sure that I eat children!
    • 83 posts
    January 16, 2010 6:53 AM PST
    Do I get my own dressing room????
    • 601 posts
    January 16, 2010 6:59 AM PST
    Salt and pepper please !
    • 1780 posts
    January 16, 2010 7:01 AM PST
    Put my ass down for something

Night Dragon
    • 5417 posts
    January 16, 2010 7:06 AM PST
    Dyna wrote...

They are a MC kind of in the way that Tony Soprano is a Mafia Boss...Entertaining, but don't count on to much of it being anything like the real world.

• 513 posts
    January 16, 2010 7:43 AM PST
    I was messin' , I know the program.

I also read the thread about the selling of the "cut" for the program and the trouble that could lead to.
    We do have TV in Ireland even if we do have to put turf in the back of them... LOL

A friend of mine(not a biker) watched it and the bits he found real, I thought were crap and the bits he thought were far fetched I thought were kinda realistic.

I did enjoy it though and look forward to the next season but it is only enterteinment.

And yes I hate the question, "are you with the sons?"

I get it a fair bit because I have a tattoo of a grime reaper on my left fore arm.
    I usually find the best way to answer is with something smart like;

"Are you joking, I am with the fathers"
    "No, I am more of a champion of chaos"
    "Anarchy" shouting loudly "third door on the left"
    "No, I am a son of a bitch"
    "Why are you looking for your real father.....OH! SON!" and give them a big hug, usually they are horrified.
    "Are you suffering from verbal diarrhea, cuase you are talkin' sh!t"

That does not worry me, what worries me and really gets to me is the ordinary dude who decides he is going to have to prove how tough he is in front of his other half.
    Or
    Indeed the clean cut new motorcyclist wants to impress his mates by picking on the hairy, dusty and hungover biker who is just looking to be left alone, actually I think these are worse.

I did read a very funny story in a bike mag that told of some bloke who slagged off a biker as he walked into a bar shouting at him;
    "Who do you think you are one of them sons of anarchy?"
    The biker without breaking stride lifted him off his barstool with one punch and said "No! Sons of Silence"
    I thought it was brilliant, betcha he won't be asking the next biker the same question. LOL ! 
    • 1780 posts
    January 16, 2010 8:12 AM PST
    Dyna wrote...
    I was messin' , I know the program.

I also read the thread about the selling of the "cut" for the program and the trouble that could lead to.
    We do have TV in Ireland even if we do have to put turf in the back of them... LOL

A friend of mine(not a biker) watched it and the bits he found real, I thought were crap and the bits he thought were far fetched I thought were kinda realistic.

I did enjoy it though and look forward to the next season but it is only enterteinment.

And yes I hate the question, "are you with the sons?"

I get it a fair bit because I have a tattoo of a grime reaper on my left fore arm.
    I usually find the best way to answer is with something smart like;

"Are you joking, I am with the fathers"
    "No, I am more of a champion of chaos"
    "Anarchy" shouting loudly "third door on the left"
    "No, I am a son of a bitch"
    "Why are you looking for your real father.....OH! SON!" and give them a big hug, usually they are horrified.
    "Are you suffering from verbal diarrhea, cuase you are talkin' sh!t"

That does not worry me, what worries me and really gets to me is the ordinary dude who decides he is going to have to prove how tough he is in front of his other half.
    Or
    Indeed the clean cut new motorcyclist wants to impress his mates by picking on the hairy, dusty and hungover biker who is just looking to be left alone, actually I think these are worse.

I did read a very funny story in a bike mag that told of some bloke who slagged off a biker as he walked into a bar shouting at him;
    "Who do you think you are one of them sons of anarchy?"
    The biker without breaking stride lifted him off his barstool with one punch and said "No! Sons of Silence"
    I thought it was brilliant, betcha he won't be asking the next biker the same question. LOL ! 

Dyna.....by damn I just like the way you think.

Dragon
    • 1161 posts
    January 16, 2010 8:53 AM PST
    LOL that was great! HAHAHA

• 190 posts
    January 16, 2010 9:13 AM PST
    im gonna buy u a Guiness
    • 2072 posts
    January 16, 2010 9:16 AM PST
    I wanna start a West Coast chapter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • January 16, 2010 10:05 AM PST
    Hey I wanna join especially when I am mistaken for a son when I'm fully dressed
    • 190 posts
    January 16, 2010 10:49 AM PST
    lol...funny Cheryl. Welcome aboard! You'll be in charge of trampling the flower bushes when we rumble thru town. That way we can keep maintain our image as Rough n Tough bad hombres...
    • 513 posts
    January 16, 2010 11:16 AM PST
    Cheryl wrote...

I sense another nude thread about to appear 

• January 16, 2010 11:29 AM PST
    I like it.
    You guys are so bada**, can I be the "Protector Mother" please? It's a tough job, but I'm up for it. Just ask any employee I've ever had and of course my kids and thier pals!

Beat 'em, love 'em, beat 'em, love 'em and repeat as necessary!
    • 1161 posts
    January 16, 2010 11:50 AM PST
    Lol 2 more Sons comming along.... Haha
    • 467 posts
    January 16, 2010 12:46 PM PST
    Cheryl wrote...

I used to get a lot of that when I rode a Buell X-1, just flash them little "teeny boppers" a B**B and they run for cover!

• January 16, 2010 2:02 PM PST
    Hey I am one bad a** mofo sighen me up
    • 19004 posts
    January 16, 2010 9:51 PM PST
    I'm a little too old to be a Son, Can I be an Uncle?
  • g
    January 16, 2010 10:27 PM PST
    SingSing wrote...
    lol...funny Cheryl. Welcome aboard! You'll be in charge of trampling the flower bushes when we rumble thru town. That way we can keep maintain our image as Rough n Tough bad hombres...llf.pmsl