junebug boogie

• January 31, 2014 2:05 AM PST
    Be very careful if you attend this event venue  Police and other agents are targeting it.Going to the event and riding in the area is tense at best.The  police presence is  smothering. How about dui checkpoints on both sides of the entrance!!!!! I will not return to this event, to much heat,maybe with a moped!
    • 1855 posts
    January 31, 2014 2:38 AM PST
    Never heard of it. Don't know where it is.
    • 844 posts
    January 31, 2014 3:35 AM PST
    Been to the BOOGIE 4 times and it is one of the best biker parties in the south. One of the things I like the most about it is YOU DON'T HAVE TO LEAVE THE RALLY GROUNDS, ESPECIALLY IF YOU'VE BEEN DRINKING. They have everything you need right there - 100s of acres of camping, food, booze, vendors, bands, shows, naked ladies! and lots of fun.

Yep, there are cops outside the rally just like there are at every rally and they arrest you if you are doing something illegal, imagine that!. I guess my question is why would you get on your bike and ride if you are drinking in the first place. Maybe if you been drinking and decide to ride you should worry about more than just a dui check point, like killing yourself, your passenger or some innocent person.

Want to ride? then get up in the morning take a ride, stop at the store and get your supplies and then go back to the rally get drunk and leave your damn kickstand down. I have NEVER seen anyone get hassled inside the event, ever. Hell I don't think the police even go on the private property.
    • 1855 posts
    January 31, 2014 6:01 AM PST
    Once again. Where is it?
    • 57 posts
    January 31, 2014 7:03 AM PST
    Looks like its Tennessee in May
    • 44 posts
    January 31, 2014 8:20 AM PST
    Hunter55 wrote...
    Looks like its Tennessee in May
    yes it inTennessee never been but i hear it is REAL BIG PARTEY not into that anymore to each his own ride safe and sober@
    • 5419 posts
    February 4, 2014 2:10 AM PST
    GoFur wrote...
    Been to the BOOGIE 4 times and it is one of the best biker parties in the south. One of the things I like the most about it is YOU DON'T HAVE TO LEAVE THE RALLY GROUNDS, ESPECIALLY IF YOU'VE BEEN DRINKING. They have everything you need right there - 100s of acres of camping, food, booze, vendors, bands, shows, naked ladies! and lots of fun.

Yep, there are cops outside the rally just like there are at every rally and they arrest you if you are doing something illegal, imagine that!. I guess my question is why would you get on your bike and ride if you are drinking in the first place. Maybe if you been drinking and decide to ride you should worry about more than just a dui check point, like killing yourself, your passenger or some innocent person.

Want to ride? then get up in the morning take a ride, stop at the store and get your supplies and then go back to the rally get drunk and leave your damn kickstand down. I have NEVER seen anyone get hassled inside the event, ever. Hell I don't think the police even go on the private property.

Good points GoFur.  That is why I enjoy the self contained rallies so much.  You get there, you put your kickstand down and party.  The cops can hang out outside all they want... if I have been drinking I am not riding.