Motorcycle hand signals

• January 10, 2014 8:24 AM PST

• 1855 posts
    January 10, 2014 10:04 AM PST
  • January 13, 2014 12:51 PM PST
    I always use hand signals, I have to I don't have turn signals!! I love SC no inspections, no muffler law, no Turn signals, no helmet, No eyewear. I wear goggles though Just because I look cool in them
    • 2 posts
    October 24, 2016 10:17 AM PDT

I tend to use hand signals more often when riding in traffic; mainly because I want to increase the chances that cagers actually see what I am doing in terms of turning, changing lanes, and especially slowing down.

• 5419 posts
    December 8, 2016 8:53 AM PST

Yep, I always use hand signals along with the bikes turn/brake signals

• 19007 posts
    December 9, 2016 3:34 AM PST

Remembering how hand signals save my life once. Because doing so is unusual they will get the attention of the cagers.

• 1855 posts
    December 11, 2016 2:51 AM PST

It's the one thing I have to remind Gypsy to do when we ride. I think it's important to hold a hand signal as long as needed and having a passenger to do just that means more control for the operator.

• 8 posts
    December 17, 2016 5:47 PM PST

[blockquote]Jimmyacorn said:

It's the one thing I have to remind Gypsy to do when we ride. I think it's important to hold a hand signal as long as needed and having a passenger to do just that means more control for the operator.

[/blockquote]

recived a ticket in Mississippi because the passanger signaled, cited that the operator did not use proper signal 

• 31 posts
    December 26, 2016 7:23 PM PST

ouch lesson learned my bride always does the signaling.might have to change that