Prayers for Slider91USA-Mike (My Brother)

• 9 posts
    June 4, 2013 3:38 AM PDT
     Hey Ya'll...I have an urgent prayer request.

******* OK PRAYER WARRIORS I HAVE AN URGENT REQUEST!> *******
    MY BROTHER Michael Moore 

is about to go into heart surgery so the Dr.'s can find out what is causing all of his symptoms. Shortness of breath, pain, trouble doing any kind of sustained activity including walking. 

I need Ya'll to pray the blood of the lamb, over my brother,
    and that GOD'S healing hand be upon the Dr.'s (surgeon's) hands, and guide him to all the areas of concern. That this be as quick and painless as possible, that his healing be supernatural, and that my only brother, be mightily blessed!

He's in the Presbyterian Hospital in Denton, Tx. All alone for now, and about to
    go into surgery. He's rightfully, a little anxious, so pray the peace that surpasses
    understanding for my brother, as well. 

Thank you so VERY MUCH, and feel free to share with as many prayer warriors, as you may know! My brother is the sweetest, funniest, most gregarious person, you'll ever want to know, who also happens to have 5 (five) children and 5 (five) animals, which he is more worried about, then himself.

GOD WITH US, (Immanuel)
    <3Peg

***Michael had the surgery @ 9am Denton, time, and as of now is doing well.  I would still like to ask you, for prayers, as Michael
    has the same heart issue's as my Dad (who passed at age 54).  Thank you, so MUCH!!! 

Ride Free

Tweek

• 5420 posts
    June 4, 2013 4:25 AM PDT
    Peg, Our prayers and positive thoughts are with him for a speedy and full recovery!
    • 16840 posts
    June 4, 2013 5:24 AM PDT
    Prayers on the way.
    • 3006 posts
    June 4, 2013 8:16 AM PDT
    Sending good thoughts n prayers for Michael, glad to hear he survived the operation and is doing better,lets hope they have found the cause for concern & corrected it.
    stay positive !!!
    • 57 posts
    June 4, 2013 10:35 AM PDT
    Best wishes for a quick recovery,sounds just like my best friends symptoms,one heart attack and three stents later and doing much better now. Good Luck
    • 441 posts
    June 4, 2013 11:32 AM PDT
    Prayers from Texas that all God's Grace is with you and yours through this
    • 63 posts
    June 4, 2013 12:05 PM PDT
    Prayers out there for you for a speedy recovery
  • June 4, 2013 1:40 PM PDT
    Tweek, you got it sweetie. Praying right now in Jesus name that all will be well with him. God bless Michael and send healing and comfort to him and peace and trust to his family. Hang in there my friend. Our Father has a big ol' heart and big ol' hands, he can take care of this.
  • June 4, 2013 3:47 PM PDT
    prayers going up
  • June 4, 2013 4:30 PM PDT
    Praying for you and for Michael's recovery.
  • June 6, 2013 1:33 PM PDT
    May God's grace be with him and all the family.
    • 44 posts
    June 7, 2013 3:11 AM PDT
    My prayers are with you and hope Michael's recovery goes well
  • June 12, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
    How is Michael doing now Tweek? Hope all is going good with him.
    • 9 posts
    June 17, 2013 4:51 PM PDT
    Hey Ya'll...sorry about the delay in response. SO MUCH GOIN ON RIGHT NOW. UGH!

Slider Mike is home. He now has a visiting nurse, and Dr.'s who seem (so far) to be treatin' THIS VET
    with care. He has some of his own accountability in all of this, but that's his story, and not mine.

He is a member here on CF, and he has a fb page. Mike Moore-Denton, TX

Please, Ya'll, get in touch with him, even if it's only
    to show him someone gives a damn, eh???

If you want more details, PM me, please. I don't want to invade his privacy, past the point of integrity, feel me?
    I know what I CAN share, and I know what is OK to talk about.

But like a lot of our Veterans out there, sometimes gettin back from "in country" ain't as easy as it sounds.

Ride Free
    Tweek