New to site and looking for friends!

• May 17, 2013 9:35 AM PDT
     I am new to Cycle Fish....I have rode for year but currently witha ride....working on that.  I am from Missouri and looking to make local connection to know where events are taking place.  I have reach out to some folks already and have recieve a good response.  I am looking forward to meeting new folks...
    • 544 posts
    May 17, 2013 9:48 AM PDT
    Welcome to Cyclefish! My name is Kenny and I live in St. Louis County. MO. I look forward to talking.
  • May 17, 2013 2:31 PM PDT
    Welcome to Cyclefish! One of the best rallies is coming up next weekend. Mid America Freedom Rally kicks off next Thursday through Monday in Buckhorn MO. $30.00 per person gets you in the gate, pays for a camp site and a t-shirt. 6 live bands, events, poker run, bike shows and lots of vendors. There are separate areas for tent and camper/ rv camping. It's always a good time, with lots of good people! Plenty of food vendors on site or at the entrance is the Pulaski County Shrine Club and they always have great food from breakfast through dinner. Loads of food at a very reasonable price! Come on down!
  • May 17, 2013 2:33 PM PDT
    And that goes for you too Kenny!
  • May 18, 2013 7:46 PM PDT
     I'm still a newbeee here too. But being from Mo. to start with, I can recomend you look up F.O.R.R. (Freedom of Road Riders) http://www.forr.net/

I was a member for a lot of years around St Louis and made a lot of great friends.. Chek out the above link. Hope it helps you.
    • 19034 posts
    May 18, 2013 11:53 PM PDT
    Welcome from the 'at large' member (currently in Terlingua, TX) to the best damn biker site/family on this here web thing.
    • 1364 posts
    May 19, 2013 1:36 AM PDT
    Welcome to CycleFish, hope you enjoy the ride