new guy from PA.

• November 30, 2012 12:17 AM PST
    Hello all,my name is Craig and live in SE Pa. Used to ride a Harley untill I blew out my C-5,6 Had to sell it to pay the bills now ride a yamaha v-star 1100.Funny now as my buddies won't be seen with anything but a Harley lol.Personaly I just like to ride me and the wife.So if theres anyone around me let me know we can hook up and ride wheather just a day or a trip...not a bar hopper tho.
    • 1855 posts
    November 30, 2012 1:41 AM PST
    Hello from w central Ohio. It's not that hard to learn who your friends really are is it!

Peace
    • 19046 posts
    November 30, 2012 1:45 AM PST
    Welcome Craig, from the 'at large' member to the best damn biker site on this here web thing. Currently in Hatfield PA.
    Ride whatever you like!
    • 844 posts
    November 30, 2012 5:49 AM PST
    Sorry to hear that about your friends. I ride with any one on two wheels and even a couple on three

Welcome to the site
    • 16837 posts
    November 30, 2012 6:13 AM PST
    Hello from the cloudy Pennsylvania shores of Lake Erie.
  • March 30, 2013 4:59 PM PDT
    Hello from Bucks county ,Pa. hit me up on the friends list ,maybe we can get together and ride/ We don't like to bar hop either. Just in it for the ride. I will friend request you.
  • March 31, 2013 2:08 AM PDT
    Outstanding Patrick I'll be coming up on my 7 days off pretty soon would really like to hook up for a nice ride
    • 9 posts
    March 31, 2013 11:05 AM PDT
    Welcome to CycleFish, and welcome back to the RIDE. We, here on CF, don't CARE what you ride. Sure, there's those, like myself, who have preferences, but never about what ANYONE else rides. How can we, as bro's & sister's possibly condemn any ride? Never made much sense to me. Ridin' IS RIDIN' ... PERIOD.

Welcome to a more "progressive" sort of mindset. Course...most of us are older than dirt, and have learned not to sweat the "small stuff", feel me? We're just a heckuva lot more "relaxed" 'round here. K?  Nice Ride, BTW.  Whassat got about 1500 cc's?

We'd surely welcome you, and your lady, to any CF event, or personal ride. So...C'mon
    Let's start this ride.

My name's TWEEK. I'm from Toledo, Ohio, but reside in Jacksonville, FLORIDA.

Hit me up, if you head south.

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • April 1, 2013 3:00 AM PDT
    Hi Craig, from NW Iowa. Welcome to CF. I ride both a Kawaski and a HD, I never understood why it mattered what kind of bike you have. Our riding group is a mix of different makes, but all are cruisers or touring bikes. This is due to our age and the kind of riding we do. Anyway, Nice looking V-star.
  • April 13, 2013 3:51 PM PDT
    Hello from NW Pa. and I have friends who ride many different bikes. I don't judge the ride or the rider, like some people do. If you get up this way, I would gladly ride with you and show you some great winding roads.
  • April 15, 2013 4:55 PM PDT
    Have you got your 7 day's yet we have not heard from you?