Prayers needed for my Brother and Sister in EMS

• 658 posts
    October 9, 2012 6:44 PM PDT
    On this past Sunday two of my dear friends lost their Daughter.

Her mother found her after hearing a noise come from her room. She had taken her own life. and her mother tried to revive her. I knew this kid and had transported many patient's with her help in the back of my ambulance. She grew up in the field as both her father and mother are fine EMT's.

Her Father is also a brother in the wind. I do not know the details, nor do I want or need to know. But something must have happened that she felt she could not over come and she made her final decision. 

Things happen in life that makes you want to crawl in corner and cry. Go ahead and do it, then get up dry the tears hold your head up and take care of business, is something we always say, but this will take time.

Please pray for this family and the family of EMS at the Rescue Squad that are trying to come to terms with this tragic event and move on.

Medic

• 19040 posts
    October 9, 2012 9:53 PM PDT
    Sad, very sad that this happened. Hoping for the easiest path for your friends.
    • 85 posts
    October 9, 2012 11:47 PM PDT
    Sending Prayers!
    • 0 posts
    October 9, 2012 11:48 PM PDT
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and her family.
  • October 10, 2012 12:54 AM PDT
    Our Prayers are with them.
    • 1855 posts
    October 10, 2012 2:08 AM PDT
    Our condolences.

Peace
    • 5420 posts
    October 10, 2012 2:45 AM PDT
    Real sorry to hear that. Our prayers and thoughts are with your friends and their family.

Good thoughts are with you too Ron. Sometimes it is almost tougher to watch a friend suffer this kind of pain than it is to go through it yourself.
    • 544 posts
    October 10, 2012 3:05 AM PDT
    My thoughts and prayers go out to her Mother and Father and everyone that loved her.
    • 16831 posts
    October 10, 2012 4:32 AM PDT
    This is devastating, the family is in my prayers.
    • 3006 posts
    October 10, 2012 6:24 AM PDT
    My prayers & condolences go out to you and the family in dealing with this most tragic loss

Its important, in this thing we call life,to realize a permanent solution for a temporary problem is not the way to go.
    Reaching out for some help seems almost impossible at times,yet that is all it takes at times to make a difference in a persons life who contemplates such action.My heart aches for all of you,its such a tuff time, having lost a friend in this manner.Keep positive,sending good thoughts your way !!!
  • October 10, 2012 8:16 AM PDT
    So very sorry-words can not express the loss of life in this manner. We can only keep our eyes open and love those around us and pray that if help is needed they know they are not alone!
    Prayers to the family, you and all the EMTs.
  • October 10, 2012 9:51 AM PDT
    GOD always finds good from tragety. just read some of the comments. His LOVE has already began to flow. Tragety sometimes has a way of drawing us nearer to Christ, and to one another.My thoughts and prayers go to the family at this time.
  • October 10, 2012 11:49 AM PDT
    I always hurt more when I hear that anyone takes their own life.Guess I get mad they felt nobody cared enough to listen to their pleas for help.I know life is not always simple & can be very demanding at best.Praying for the parents as they struggle to find peace during this total storm in their life.
  • October 10, 2012 2:00 PM PDT
    I am sending prayers for the Family and friends as well for you and yours that are touched by this trajety.
  • October 17, 2012 11:04 PM PDT
    I am so sorry to hear of this loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and her family, may gods love enfold you and keep you in his grace in this time of need.