Diamond Gusset Jeans

• May 13, 2012 5:42 AM PDT
    Hey have any of you tried or checked out Diamond Gusset jeans? I love them and they are 100% American Made. They have Biker jeans to with sewn in kevlar. I like the extra room in the crotch. (use your imagination) Just google Diamond Gusset Jeans, I dont recall the website right off, Had too much fun with somebody elses mother last night. 
    • 2 posts
    May 15, 2012 2:20 AM PDT
     Never tried them - Like Duluth Trading Co. "Fire Hoz Jeans" - real spendy, look for sales
  • May 16, 2012 10:17 AM PDT
    www.gussetclothing.com ok after some sleep and a trip to Florida, with a heavy load. here is the website, as an OTR driver, I like them, they wear well. Check em out,
    • 1 posts
    October 27, 2013 1:07 PM PDT
    I have two pairs of their jeans, not the Kevlar. I like them, comfy, made of real cotton denim, not the strch kind most companys sell. Made in the USA, and real easy to work with as they are made for order. If you want a 27" waist they make they that way. Saves a lot on tayloring.
    • 2 posts
    October 28, 2013 1:40 AM PDT
    Overcame aversion to spending money (was drinking at the time) Got a pair of the Duluth Trading Company "Fire Hose Jeans"
    Great Jeans, all the good things said about them are true.
    * If I go down they will be better than regular jeans and most utilities but by no means are a substitute for armor or leather.
    * Quite windproof, good for fall riding
    * Real spendy
    * Foriegn made
    • 5420 posts
    October 28, 2013 4:27 AM PDT
    Savage, Seen them doing lots of advertising lately.

Are they comfortable?
    • 2 posts
    October 30, 2013 1:42 AM PDT
    Lucky wrote 1 day ago
    Savage, Seen them doing lots of advertising lately.

Are they comfortable?

Yeh I’ve been seeing a lot of advertising too, they used to be a “just between us guys” secret
    Comfortable? Not the snuggy feeling you get with standard, denim jeans but comfortable enough, Have worn them in the office, in the shop, while walking, when riding, . . . . and they have been comfortable enough