P Pad Pussy Cat???

• April 27, 2012 11:36 AM PDT
          All my ladies that are passagners, luggage, fender jewlery, fender fluff, or P-Pad Pussy Cats there is another fish that has joined your rankes. He has found out how it feels sit on the back, hit them bumpbs have masses of young men make comments, not have controll and be uncomfortable for a wee bit of a ride. I do have to say he was a cyclefish memeber, I meet him at the location he said he'd be at.  I  will not name names I do not wish to embarss said such fishy.  We were going to have dinner but It took me longer than I thought so we just went to a local bar old city St. Augustine.  I met him at the location and he said well I'll ride passagner, but don't tell anyone, ok! I did have to tell him that I took the floorboards off cause they kept jamming me in the back of leg when I wantted to back up, oh and by the way I have no back rest on right now either as I took the trunk off the king. Poor guy got on, held on, hold up the feet luggage gards and road with down down. If anyone has been to old city St Augustine ya know its a bumpy ride. We went to the Tradewinds, LOL Patch holding club was out side this hot spot as I drove passed the place and parked. We went in and had a good time listen to music and watching out of state drunks relax and let theri hair down. We had to walk past the 3 pacth club to get to my bike and once on navigated the tiny, birck streets of old city. Along the way we encounter druken college students that made comments about riding bitch. So now gals, there's a man out there that understands what it mean to be a P-Pad Pussy Cat,  have a great one "T"
    • 51 posts
    April 27, 2012 11:49 AM PDT
    So I'm guessing that when he said "don't tell anyone" he really meant post it in a public place

At least you didn't use his name, so he is the only one who knows who you're talking about and I'm sure that makes him feel good!
  • April 27, 2012 11:58 AM PDT
    LOL! steve It all about having fun, I doubt he'd even care for I know he was not serious there is so way to be at that point..........if he cared that seriously man he would have never gotten on the back.......have a great one! "T"
    • 2 posts
    April 28, 2012 3:37 AM PDT
    Never use the b' word unless referring to dogs or a couple of politicians (you know who they are)
    Never have, but nothing against riding 2 up in back of a female providing they not get offended when I follow the advice I gave females riding in back of me 50 years ago - "Hold me tight & don't let go"
    • 3006 posts
    April 28, 2012 4:36 AM PDT
    LOL good post "T"
    I almost feel sorry for the guy,yet he did get to take a ride with you however uncomfortable

Never rode in that position except as a kid on the back of my sis's b/f harley,and got my first serious pipe burn on her, not the last pipe burn,yet probably the most painfull.

Sounds like ya had a great time,not too sure abt the passenger??? LOL
    stay safe n enjoy the ride !!!!
  • April 28, 2012 1:23 PM PDT
    you wouldn;t catch me on the back of a bike like that.i think she intentionally took this guy past the patch holders and college kids.poor guy T. YOU ARE RELENTLESS. lmfbo
    • 467 posts
    April 28, 2012 1:35 PM PDT
    I guess I don't see what the big deal is....my hubby will ride behind me any day. As will my son and any of his friends. They would rather ride behind me than my hubby! LOL!!
    • 658 posts
    April 28, 2012 2:02 PM PDT
    Sounds like ya'll had a good time. I'll ride behind ya any time. People put their lives in my hands all the time at work. I trust ya!!
    Medic
  • April 29, 2012 12:42 AM PDT
    I'de ride behind as well. Can't ask sombody to do something I'm not willing to do myself. I am sure all of the comments were in fun but at least he can say he was the one holding on the hot chick on the bike. LOL
  • April 29, 2012 1:07 AM PDT
    That's a great visual T! I must say I give the Brother props for being secure!
  • April 29, 2012 1:24 AM PDT
    Nice post!

I'm sure it put the situation in perspective, no boards or backrest for peace of mind. As for having fun, it sounds like both of you just accepted the situation and embraced it - awesome!
  • April 29, 2012 2:20 AM PDT
    Ah that kind of y'all, I've had several guys on the back over the years, Several teenage girls and even my Grams. Mr Al, thank you for being a good sport about the whole adventure, not too many gents just say what the hell let's do it. After all between the two of us we had too much experience to know that the set up for passanger safety was all wrong and a bit illeagle but sometimes ya just got to shrug your shoulders and be apart of "T's" unbelieveble stories and road tales. To bad they hadn't started filming with Joann yet cause that would have been a freaking trip to share. LOL! a great day and save sailing. "T"
    • 1 posts
    May 6, 2012 1:22 PM PDT
    like your broke down someplace and need to get to someplace else, anmd a lady stops..hell yeah I'm straight on tha back...not feet pegs no back rest...you gotta hold on..yeah I'm up for that...PLEASE GOD...make it a helmet wearing state...so i can give back all those lid smacks i get from my kids and the cheese...and the, shit its time to move my ass on a bad corner...wave at everybody lift up my t shirt at the babes....at lights glare into cars...and engage women cagers in conversations....but it never happens!
    • 3006 posts
    May 6, 2012 2:08 PM PDT
    roflmao, count me in on that action Jonesy especially the lid smacking part,n dont forget leaving a nice slimy bootheel mark on the pipes ; ) !!
  • May 6, 2012 2:15 PM PDT
    oh don't forget to wave and blow kisses at the little kids, Jonesy we know you've got the best secrets on how to keep the gnats from sticking to your lipstick, and how you keep the eyeliner from running into your eyes..........I hope your tan we American like tan.............have a great one! "T"