1990 FXLR Parts available

• April 15, 2012 5:58 PM PDT
    I finished my trike project and have some parts available for sale. 2 very nice sets of pipes, Chrome Swing arm with rear brake, rear tire with nice chrome rim, in fact, if you need to replace the ass end of your bike, I have everything you need. All you would need is the sprocket for your chain/belt. Set of old style dresser handlebars and a set of buckhorn handlebars. A set of Progressive rear shocks, next to new condition. Have a set of front turn signal and aux lights, that mount to the upper portion of the tripple tree. Gives the bike a nece look, plus nice addioional light at night. Also have a set of rear footpeg extensions. The pipes on the bike when I bought it, were to high for the stock mount, so had to raise them so the spouse had a place to put her feet. hehe All parts are in very good condition and would be an asset to any bike. If anyone is interested, let me know and I will send a pic and price.
  • June 15, 2012 1:54 PM PDT
    Hey radtazman, you still got the the swing arm and brake? Is the brake chrome also? You think you can send a pic? Let me know please.

Thanks, elev8rguy.