Radio systems

• April 3, 2012 4:44 PM PDT
    I would like to hear some feedback on aftermarket radio systems that mount on the handlebars.  If anyone has an ad on system on your bike, I would like to hear some reviews with the brand and sound quality on a scale of 1 to 10 and the cost of the system.  Thanks for any help or comments.
    • 5420 posts
    April 3, 2012 5:29 PM PDT
    I have the Extreme Cycle Radio system on my Road King and pretty happy with it.  You can read my review on it here... Product Reviews. You can also look at the UCLEAR Communication/Audio System on that same page as another option.  Lets you listen to music through helmet speakers using blue tooth from you iPod, etc.

There was also some good feedback in an old post here
    Handlebar Speaker System for RoadKing, but that was three years ago so I'm sure you may get some more up to date feedback here.

• 1780 posts
    April 3, 2012 8:31 PM PDT
    One thing I know about tunes on a bike......When I'm on the Street Glide and listening to some great rock n roll I have a tendency to speed more than when I'm on the Dragon. Seems like I just get wraped up in the moment.
  • April 4, 2012 3:57 PM PDT
    Thanks Lucky. I think I would be the same way NightDragon. I do that now with my show car when I take it out for a spin, just to keep things fresh in the motor.