• 823 posts
    April 1, 2012 1:45 PM PDT
    That's funny!!
    • 3006 posts
    April 1, 2012 3:01 PM PDT
    LOL Good one
    • 16828 posts
    April 1, 2012 4:55 PM PDT
    I bitterly cling to my guns and Religion. :-)
    • 0 posts
    April 1, 2012 10:37 PM PDT
    Gotta protect your family and being a single mom who never did take those karate lessons, well.....
    ya gotta do whatcha gotta do! lol
    • 19037 posts
    April 1, 2012 11:26 PM PDT
    Lucky, we need a Like button!

• April 2, 2012 12:21 AM PDT
    Guts, Guns, and Glory.
  • April 2, 2012 4:39 AM PDT
    LOL! Like that one!
    • 9 posts
    April 2, 2012 5:01 AM PDT
    You don't gotta be bitter about it all, RevBigJohn, be adamant, be single minded, be firm, and be proud. Our forefathers gave us this right, and they can pry it out of our cold dead hands, eh? NO SURRENDER.

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • April 2, 2012 7:09 AM PDT
    As we say around here, we believe in the Bible and the 2nd amendment.
    • 16828 posts
    April 2, 2012 9:37 AM PDT
    Tweek wrote...
    You don't gotta be bitter about it all, RevBigJohn, be adamant, be single minded, be firm, and be proud. Our forefathers gave us this right, and they can pry it out of our cold dead hands, eh? NO SURRENDER.

Ride Free
    Tweek

When B.H.O. was running in 2008 he made the statement in SanFrancisco that "Folks in Pennsylvania cling bitterly to their Guns and Religion".
    We turned it around on him and wore it with pride on T-shirts ect.

• April 2, 2012 12:22 PM PDT

I like the fact that you have the right...I also like the way USA conducts itself on the home front...I think the level of gun crime in many USA cities is less than it is in London ENGLAND sometimes...I know where I would prefer to live.....where the neighbours would never know if I was packing or not.....

Handguns here in UK in your possession?  =  10 to 15 years!!!!!

We used to have licences for handguns...personal collection stuff y'know...then the Government got scared because of the increase in gun crime.....so they banned the keeping of them...so now only the criminals and cops have got them.....

LITTLE KNOWN FACT!!!!!

Here in UK Cops Carry Guns in Side Holsters.....

EVEN LESSER KNOWN FACT!!!!!

They AINT ALLOWED TO USE THEM!!!!!

• 1780 posts
    April 3, 2012 11:48 AM PDT
    I shall stand quiet no LONGER
    I shall Protect the 2ND A to my last breath

What in the Hell has Happen to this Country????????????????????????

• April 3, 2012 12:49 PM PDT
    Jetman wrote...

I like the fact that you have the right...I also like the way USA conducts itself on the home front...I think the level of gun crime in many USA cities is less than it is in London ENGLAND sometimes...I know where I would prefer to live.....where the neighbours would never know if I was packing or not.....

Handguns here in UK in your possession?  =  10 to 15 years!!!!!

We used to have licences for handguns...personal collection stuff y'know...then the Government got scared because of the increase in gun crime.....so they banned the keeping of them...so now only the criminals and cops have got them.....

LITTLE KNOWN FACT!!!!!

Here in UK Cops Carry Guns in Side Holsters.....

EVEN LESSER KNOWN FACT!!!!!

They AINT ALLOWED TO USE THEM!!!!!

Holy CRAP! Thats scary stuff Jetman!!

• 2072 posts
    April 3, 2012 1:12 PM PDT
    Do I believe in gun control ? ...................... Break into my house some night and find out !!!!
    • 1780 posts
    April 3, 2012 8:18 PM PDT
    Gun Control has nothing to do with Guns,,,,it has everything to do with "CONTROL"!!
    • 314 posts
    April 3, 2012 11:53 PM PDT
    BlvdCruiser wrote...
    Do I believe in gun control ? ...................... Break into my house some night and find out !!!!
    SAME HERE