I'm a friend you just haven't met yet! Motorcycle Jour

• January 30, 2012 10:04 AM PST

Dan Jacobson Sr.

Freelance Journalist

Since I've been in the motorcycle world for over 40 years now, maybe I can find a few friends at Cycle Fish? Most of my work has been on a 750 cc flat tracker until I became a feature writer for AMA Pro Racing events. Knowing just about everyone in the M/C racing industry and event promoters, I find interesting topics to write about. Many of my stories you can find on todayscyclecoverage.com, search the name Dan Jacobson Sr.

I'm a partner in M3 Racing, Hawley(wood) MN, the place to get the fastest Honda engines. We have two AMA Pro's in the series again in 2012. Getting ready to start the season is a ton of work, going to the shows, closing marketing programs, travel plans for the opener at Daytona Bike week. We travel over 40k a year just for the AMA Pro GNC schedule.

Feel welcome to friend me here at C/F or face book @ Daniel K. Jacobson and M3 Racing!

Have a Winning Season!

Dangerous Dakota Dan Jacobson
  • January 30, 2012 12:29 PM PST
    Hey from N.Y.
    • 658 posts
    January 30, 2012 12:35 PM PST
    Howdy from the Carolina Peidmont. Welcome to cyclefish.
  • January 30, 2012 12:46 PM PST
    Howdy Dakota Dan, Have I got some stories to tell you. Let me know when your in lead with your scooter. You know when all the snow is mostly gone.

Cookie:
    • 0 posts
    January 30, 2012 1:44 PM PST
    Gday there from Brisbane Australia..You'll find their a bloody friendly mob here on CF..I've partied with a few of them and they go of like a frog in a sock when ya liquor them up..Ok mate enjoy the site..CHEERS BOOF
    • 9 posts
    January 30, 2012 2:10 PM PST
    Well...there's goes the neighborhood! Just kiddin', bro. We welcome everybody here to Cyclefish. And to have an honest to Jeebus, real writer...WOW! Guess I'll have to amp things up a bit. I'm just your average amateur, LOL!
    NE Florida here. You'll enjoy this, trust me. Real folks here. Lot's of stuff to fill your head with. Welcome.

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 63 posts
    January 30, 2012 2:13 PM PST
    Hi, from Upstate NY,,,, keep us posted if you're ever in town covering a story or on a road trip,,, maybe we'll be able to ride together
  • January 30, 2012 2:25 PM PST
    Welcome from the IE of So Cal...
  • January 30, 2012 2:28 PM PST
    Welcome, I'm sure you will find lots of friends on here. Glad to have you as a friend.
    • 16834 posts
    January 30, 2012 3:26 PM PST
    Hello from the Lake Erie shore of Pennsylvania.
  • January 30, 2012 3:51 PM PST
    glad to have u here NW OHIO
    • 1161 posts
    January 30, 2012 9:09 PM PST
    Welcome to CF from Southern Georgia! I hope you enjoy this like we do!
    • 19046 posts
    January 30, 2012 10:43 PM PST
    Welcome from the 'at large' member to the best damn biker site on this here web thing.
  • January 31, 2012 12:01 AM PST
    Welcome from NC's Outer Banks.
    • 846 posts
    January 31, 2012 6:36 AM PST
    Welcome from the New England corner of the map (Massachusetts). Lot of good folks here so enjoy. I'm sure we will after reading a store or two of yours.
  • January 31, 2012 8:12 AM PST
    Hi from London ENGLAND. UK. One of my toys has a regular V8 218ci on the front and a Rolls Royce Paloustre on the back...lol...Do you think they would let ME race there? Hehehehehe!!!
    • 580 posts
    January 31, 2012 8:40 AM PST
    Welcome from Yorkshire in England - I don't have Jetman's big boys toys but Ethel (my trusty Suzuki GS500) and I do have access to some of the most wonderful Yorkshire moors and dales (o:
    • 2 posts
    January 31, 2012 11:11 AM PST
    South Central New York State here

Cool biography,
  • January 31, 2012 11:38 AM PST
    A shivering hello from Wisconsin! 3 more months and I can get the bike out on the road again!
  • January 31, 2012 3:47 PM PST
    Hello, from a blogger/b seat rider in Bama!
  • January 31, 2012 11:59 PM PST
    Thanks so much everyone! I officially feel welcomed. The easy place to find my work is todayscyclecoverage.com then search: Dan Jacobson Sr.. My favorites are "So you want to be a flat tracker & Shayna the Dragon Killer"... The reunion story was a lot of old friends that really set the tone for my life. My flat track racing family is something very special, and thank God for the direction that has me 40 + years in the sport. I have retired for racing as a rider not as member. God Bless you all!
  • February 1, 2012 7:43 AM PST
    GREETINGS from northern AZ!!