• January 25, 2012 4:24 AM PST

Hello,

This site looks great!  I joined so that I could add our yearly Bugs, Bands & Bikes event!  We are always looking for great vendors to come to our festival...anybody know a good place to look for vendors who want to come to South Akarnsas?

• 16828 posts
    January 25, 2012 7:32 AM PST
    Hello from the Lake Erie shore of Pennsylvania.
    • 1364 posts
    January 25, 2012 9:47 AM PST
    Welcome to the ULTIMATE biker site on the web....
    • 1 posts
    January 25, 2012 10:58 AM PST
    Hello I am new here also. But compared to some other sites I have played on I would say this is a mighty friendly and fun bunch...
  • February 12, 2012 10:56 AM PST
    I agree Bitchy!
    • 0 posts
    February 12, 2012 11:02 AM PST
    Gday there welcome from Brisbane Australia..Their a bloody good mob here..So grab a beer and enjoy the site..Oh yeah grab me a beer too please..CHEERS BOOF
    • 823 posts
    February 12, 2012 11:33 AM PST
    Pretty good site I think, just signed up today
    • 9 posts
    February 12, 2012 12:25 PM PST
    Welcome to Cyclefish, Guero! Hang around and check us out. I think you'll find it a great place to chill with folks just like yourself. NE Florida here, although lately it's more like my home-state of Ohio...BRRRRR. I'll send ya a request for friendship, and let's start this ride...

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • February 16, 2012 2:53 AM PST
    any one from Canada?
    • 16828 posts
    February 16, 2012 3:15 AM PST
    I'm 20 some miles across Lake Erie from Canada. :-)
  • February 16, 2012 3:26 AM PST
    Welcome all from North Carolina.
  • February 16, 2012 3:46 AM PST
    I've been here for over 2 years and by far this is my favorite site on the net, good people and great conversations and I like being able to help people out with bike questions. I don't claim to know it all but if I DON'T know it I will research it for you and make sure you're updated! Been a mechanic in one form or another all my adult life and have quite an extensive knowledge of the internal combustion motor especially the V-Twin configuration types! :-)
    • 567 posts
    February 16, 2012 6:58 AM PST
    Greetings from the central part of the Sunshine State and welcome to CF.
    • 1 posts
    February 16, 2012 9:35 PM PST
    Hey Boof, Solarbill is from queersland just like you..roflmao....lookout its a canetoad invasion...oh i better say welcome eh?....yeah sunny shellharbour here..deep deep south!
  • February 17, 2012 12:21 AM PST
    Hiya Brideybeth! I moved from El Dorado about 6 months ago, and live in Crossett, AR now. I've attended the Bugs, Bands, and Bikes event the last 2 or three years. In fact, the group I was with, Arkansas Baptist Bikers Association had a booth set up the last two years. We gave away free biker Bibles, pins, etc.
    I hope to be there again this year, but just as a guest visitor. Who knows, maybe the group I'm with now, Faith Riders, will want to set up a tent and do something similar.
    Oh, you can eat all of my share of the bugs. I'll find a restaurant in the square...lol
  • February 17, 2012 3:41 AM PST
    HELLO FROM northern AZ!!! have yet to visit your state .......... WELCOME TO THE SITE; kinda new here too; take your pick on subjects here, usually good discussion on some of them .........
    • 9 posts
    February 18, 2012 2:07 AM PST
    Jeez, sorry BrideyBeth...I didn't mean to ride over ya like that...WELCOME! And if you grab a beer for BOOF, bring two. He'll try to take 'em both, but he'll have to wrestle me for it..lol!

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 1855 posts
    February 18, 2012 2:31 AM PST
    I love Arkansas. Welcome to CF.

Peace
  • February 19, 2012 4:15 AM PST
    Bridey Beth welcome! been to BBBQ and enjoyed me self a great deal. have a great one!
    isle of eight flags, FL. "T"
  • February 20, 2012 9:16 PM PST
    Hey guys. I'm Jerry. I like this place it seems like a great site.
    • 16828 posts
    February 21, 2012 4:14 AM PST
    Jerry G? My favorite band ever was fronted by a Jerry G.
    Welcome aboard.
  • February 21, 2012 7:12 AM PST
    Hey there from northern AZ: WELCOME to CF JerryG!!
    • 1855 posts
    February 21, 2012 7:25 AM PST
    Welcome from w central Ohio

Peace
  • February 23, 2012 5:19 AM PST
    RevBigJohn wrote...
    Welcome aboard.

Mine too but different Jerry obviously .I live on
    • 16828 posts
    February 23, 2012 10:18 AM PST
    JerryG wrote...
    RevBigJohn wrote...
    Welcome aboard.

Mine too but different Jerry obviously .I live on

Nothing left to do but smile smile smile.