South Park hating on Bikers..

• December 14, 2011 9:24 AM PST
    Contains Strong Language. Everyone agrees they've had enough of the loud and obnoxious bikers that have arrived in South Park. The boys are taking on the Harley riders. They throw down the F word, and the game is on.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s13e12-the-f-word />

• 130 posts
    December 14, 2011 10:38 AM PST
    I play this episode whenever I've read "loud pipes save lives" for the 25th time.
  • December 14, 2011 10:44 AM PST
    Thanks, that was funny and I didn't know I could watch full episodes of South Park online, so much for getting any work done.
  • December 14, 2011 10:55 AM PST
    I love the when they say roll down your window and call a biker a fag... laugh my ass off.
    • 0 posts
    December 14, 2011 11:25 AM PST
    Shit mate wont let me watch it down this way..Comes up with a picture of Russell Crowe and his tug boat saying sorry Australia ya gotta wait for this episode..I remember when the Uncle F#cker song came out I played a prank on a mate at a car show..I burnt a cd with nothing but the uncle F#cker song on it..Well this mate used to rave about his stereo system in his charger so when he parked up I lifted his car keys off him put the cd in the player turned the bastard up to 11 and locked the doors..It gathered quite a crowd and alot of people got really pissed off..I sat back drank a beer and watched him try to break into his car to shut it down...Funny shit also got him asked to leave the car show...He evened up at the next show by putting fireworks in the extractors on my charger..It kinda backfired for him coz I won peoples choice for my fireworks display...CHEERS BOOF
    • 2 posts
    December 14, 2011 11:30 AM PST
    That episode got real big with the Buell crowd after HD shut them out
    • 1161 posts
    December 14, 2011 12:42 PM PST
    Yep it is a bit old episode but your right, it was a jab at Harley riders with loud pipes. The word "fag" is used a lot as well. Personally I thought it was funny. Like the guys said, "If we haven't offended you yet don't worry we will". Lol
    • 1 posts
    December 19, 2011 10:23 AM PST
    Funny stuff!
    • 5420 posts
    January 3, 2012 6:16 AM PST
    That is some funny stuff there. But damn now I'm gonna be watching South Park on the computer instead of working.
    • 1161 posts
    January 3, 2012 7:51 AM PST
    Haha, Lucky!