CycleFish.com

Browse Latest Posts   Categories   General » Off Topic    

The Devils Ride on Discovery real or fake ?

Page 3 out of 18 | <<<12345 ... 1415161718>>> Jump to Last Page
Topics: 0   Posts: 3
Hey guys, let’s get real about this show. Even the name tells you it’s a comedy show.
If you are not watching and laughing your head off you need to get real and get out more.
Enough said. Tracker

Topics: 15   Posts: 888
So I haven't heard a thing about this show or the Laughing Devils in a while. Is this show coming back? Are the "Laughing Devils" still around? Or do they hang up their colors when the show's not on :)

AZ Biker
Topics: 30   Posts: 903
I think it is coming back. Guess someone must be watching it, but I don't know why?

GoFur

Don't Matter What You Ride, As Long As You Ride!
Topics: 207   Posts: 5331
Yeah, it's coming back. I was just browsing through channels and came across it. Guess they're running the old shows back to back so we can get caught up before the new shows start next week. You wouldn't want to fall behind in this exciting story!

Lucky - CycleFish Leader

Topics: 13   Posts: 412
I'm guessing this is a lot like Duck Dynasty, and other reality shows, in that they stage a lot of the scenes to enhance viewer interest. Just my opinion!

Topics: 22   Posts: 266
I had to look it up to see what show it is. Music ended it for me

Topics: 25   Posts: 2158
Seen the preview recently & couldnt help laughing ;) in light of what Lucky said & others here, I cant imagine any of it as being "real" or spontaneous LOL yet it makes for good theater at times,when I am getting bored.Will I set aside time to watch it? prolly not !

I aint here for a long time, I'm here for a good time
Topics: 14   Posts: 1018
This kind of crap is written for people who wouldn't know how to ride a motorcycle if their life depended on it!!! Sons of Anarchy doesn't try to pretend it's real and that's why it is entertaining and well written. I have always been a fan of Ron Perlman and Katey Segal has been on my list since she was Peg Bundy. LOL

Topics: 6   Posts: 31
I live in Santa Clarita CA and they film SOA out here all the time. Old Road Harley provieds their bikes for the show I was told. A great group over there. Once again SOA if for entertainment only but I have to say I dig that show. Very will written and the actors are great IMO.

Swomack Here.
I live in SoCal and I currently ride a 2010 Stratoliner Deluxe customized my way to make it my own.
I average 24,000 plus miles a year and bikes are my true passion. 
I also have posted GoPro2 video's on YouTube under "Swomack's" so check them out.
Swomack

Topics: 0   Posts: 3
As bad as I hate to admit it, I am strung out on reality shows. I sit amazed at myself because of some of the ones I watch. Honey Boo Boo is one of my favorites, they only live 20 minutes down the road. I am from the backwooded south, born and raised, and when I started watching the moon shiners, I had to face the stark truth, that reality shows are not real. I don't know one moonshiner that would put his business on national TV. Don't know any clubbers that would risk the rico act with such air time either...

Topics: 127   Posts: 2686
Along the same lines, I've been sitting here watching "Moon Shiners" ..........Please give me a break, if this crap isn't staged I'll eat my hat. I'm betting their Moon Shine is really water. I mean do they think the Police doesn't watch this, and I'm sure the Local Po Po know everyone of these clowns. So just drive to there house and Pop everyone of them.
Do Hollywood Producers think the show will be nore of a hit if they make it look real. How about just make it a show with actors and call it Honey Mooning Moon Shiners!!

Topics: 2   Posts: 48
Puppets for real would be my best call. For sure staged. Spent enough time in an OMC clubhouse to say the truth would never be televised on a day to day basis. I'm sure as most of you know, access is very limited. True though, for some, its entertainment, not me. SOA...well written show, good cast....very good entertainment. the Laughing Devils are a club, but puppets at best for a real OMC.

Nothing is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women...........so GET ON IT !

Stay Loose,
                                                                                                        Stoney

Topics: 25   Posts: 2158
LMAO I just seen the commercial for the upcoming exciting episode,apparently its rumbletime, hold on tight folks cause ya need to git ready for some real action now. :) if the dialogue wasnt so lame,and the conflicts so meaningless it might hold my attention.

I aint here for a long time, I'm here for a good time
Wow, I actually saw Laffing Devils MC members riding on the street with no camera crew.  Friday was the best day we have had in months... t-shirt riding weather... so I decided to take most of the day off go for a long ride and then stop in to visit my daughter and new grand daughter.  I was out in east San Diego county and saw three Laffing Devils riding together, no camera crew, no support vehicles.  This is a first because the two other times I have seen them they were filming.  It was a four lane road and as I passed them they gave me a standard biker wave and I did the same.

By the way... here is some so called "true inside info" on the Laffing Devils MC...
http://www.agingrebel.com/6012

Lucky - CycleFish Leader

Topics: 95   Posts: 1360
Well here ya go; I hate reality. No, not just reality shows but reality in general. First off, it's not objective. It's an individual perception of what the truth is.

My life has always been a fantasy of the moment kind of thing. I worked my ass off fantasizing about the day when I wouldn't have to. I ride my ass off, fantasizing over the next ride or that every cager I pass wishes they were me or the people in every town I passed through knows me and yet I'm still a mystery.I play (at) guitar and think I might actually be good at it. As the now retired charter member of a club, the so-called reality of the club took over my fantasy vision, but I lived my fantasy despite the BS.

In closing I have to admit that I'm just a cynical old bas@@rd. The media doesn't help my mood either. Everything is a lie that I can't make right. And I know they upset me on purpose. But man, what I would do if I were President of these United States. Yeah, I fantasize about that too.

Don't believe anything you hear or anything you see. It's only real if it hurts.

Red Hair and Black Leather
My Favorite Color Scheme
Http://inthewindwithdoc.com
The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."-- Thomas Jefferson
I tried, I really tried to watch it again so I would have some input for this topic. Just couldn't make it more than 10 minutes into the show.

Lucky - CycleFish Leader

Topics: 0   Posts: 1
I have seen and partied with some real bikers. No real biker club would let cameras film them doing anything. I remember when i was 16yrs old couple of us high school kids seen some lights and fires in amongst the tree line in the elk county area in PA. We thought it was the party we were looking for. When we got there I didnt think we were going home . The way hollywod wants you to think of the biker community as the devil. I am not saying some arent. I was met by a 300 lb guy he asked what we were doing there i said we were looking for a party but i think i found the wroung one. He said this is a party you dont touch the bikes or the women and theres no problem. The patch was Pagan's We drank a little and left. I have partied and hung around a few clubs just curious of the whole brotherhood. I dont mean the weekend warriors that work 9-5 and got a harley. I mean the real punch you in the face no unwanted attention unless you disrespect them type of bikers. The show is bullshit just like all the other so called reality shows. You want reality try going to the core of any city and you will see reality. You will go back to your 9-5 thanking god these guys arent looking for you.

Topics: 18   Posts: 1583
Well it is real, really scripted.

If You Can't Stand Behind Our Troops,  Feel Free To Stand Infront of Them! 

Don't ever confuse real with reality TV!!!

Lucky - CycleFish Leader

Topics: 0   Posts: 1
These guys are a bunch of fags.  I wouldn't even let them  wash my bike.  Could the alley fight have been any more fake.? LMFAO  a bunch of tough guys and not 1 punch thrown. LOL  I almost fell off my chair I was laughing so hard.  Hey "Rock Em" how come you got run out of Mesa?  Cause you are a fag.  HA  told u pack your shit and go.  Bring your happy ass back here boy. and let's see who gets rocked sweetheart.

Topics: 127   Posts: 2686
Hey if that crap makes me laugh then I was entertained and that was all I was looking for anyway. When you think about it the television was invented for mainly one reason....to entertain people. Now you do have shows to inform you, to warn you, to bring you closer to God, but for the most part it's just a tool to entertain you. Reality TV is no different than watching the Three Stooges.
Dragon

Topics: 0   Posts: 19
NightDragon's right, its all about what each person finds entertaining! and for what ever reason this "shows" found a niche!! regardless, the devils ride is so stupid its funny! like steve martins "the jerk" was funny!! just watched the season opener LMFAO!!!!! ok so now its 10 guys and no president!!! and send mop is 4 guys and a wannabee, SERIOUSLY!! a total 14 member cast? +1 "maybe"??  And the new guy who just got out of prison, the "BAD A#%" (probably on parole) who they meet in front of the penitentiary, Is that a big bad 883 sportster he rides off on? looks like he "fits" it perfectly!!! and what better way to "celebrate" a friend getting out, then getting him into a "GANG" fight on camera!! YAY!!!! and the send mop wannabee, poor guy cant get into a club that barely has 4 members in it? how much of a looser is this dude?? lol.. funny funny sh$t!!! and send mop! ok "gypsy" was "unanimously" voted out? what, did gypsy and bubba get together at McDonald's and get in a argument over which is better, the big mac or quarter pounder? and 1 didn't like what the other said and told the other "YOUR OUT"?? UNANIMOUSLY PLEASE!!! like Dragon mentioned above, if its making me laugh, AND IT IS!!!! then its entertaining me! period!!!

Forum Home | Browse Latest
Page 3 out of 18 | <<<12345 ... 1415161718>>> Jump to Last Page

You must be a registered member and logged in to your CycleFish Profile to reply to this forum!

Search CycleFish

Copyright © 2012 CycleFish.com       |       The CycleFish website is proudly hosted at: HostGator.com