CycleFish.com

Browse Latest Posts   Categories   General » Off Topic    

The Devils Ride on Discovery real or fake ?

Page 18 out of 18 | <<<12345 ... 161718>This is the Last Page
Topics: 5   Posts: 289
Hey Rustysprings,you left the part where Luke and Laura come out of retirement ,get the fast track to getting their Cuts then sent out to run off Fuzzy and the rest of his boys,by the way you are a better Writer than the guys writing this crap

Topics: 0   Posts: 6
Hunter55 wrote...
Hey Rustysprings,you left the part where Luke and Laura come out of retirement ,get the fast track to getting their Cuts then sent out to run off Fuzzy and the rest of his boys,by the way you are a better Writer than the guys writing this crap

Gotta save some material for season 5

Topics: 15   Posts: 900
Funny Rusty.

Hey Lucky where's the write up on the season finale?

AZ Biker
Topics: 0   Posts: 1
Ive only watched a couple episodes of the show but it seemed pretty manufactured to me. Granted, all reality shows are but the show seemed so scripted. I still enjoyed it though and will watch it if they do another season.

Topics: 0   Posts: 13
Well it ended kinda messed up.........I guess those cuts didn't mean so much after all. I think the repetitive script is getting old. War ,Cut ,Payback and all the other cliche' lines just get tired.They need a new writer.Poor Snubs has done everything for those idiots and he still can't get respect. Alot of those guys really,really need to work on their riding skills.I'll watch it because it's like a train wreck and you just can't look away.Sandman could be a more interesting character if they would smarten him up instead of him being so mindless.The Marine comradery stuff they use seems a bit disrespectful to the Marine Corps if you ask me. Maybe they could tweak the show next year but if they cooled it up it may not be as entertaining.

Topics: 0   Posts: 338
seems to me, after dropping their colors, they're gonna have to change the title next season to "I rode with the Devils!"....or ..."The Devils Rode!"

Topics: 0   Posts: 4
[URL=http://s653.photobucket.com/user/jasoncarpenter1/media/misc%202/laffindevils2_zps262e9f64.jpg.html][IMG]http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu258/jasoncarpenter1/misc%202/laffindevils2_zps262e9f64.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

So was giving these pics to share with you guys..........these are from the season finally laffing devils. It was a viewing party. As you can see these guys are buddies..........Can't wait for next season..................

Topics: 213   Posts: 5432
So the Laffing Devils are coming back as the Forsaken Devils???

Wonder if they know there is a "crew" on Grand Theft Auto called the Devils Forsaken MC with a similar logo... http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/devils_forsaken_mc

Lucky - CycleFish Leader

Topics: 0   Posts: 5
Oh boy when the going gets tough the tough get going in their pants!
Do I have this right? The two clubs meet all ready to have it out then the "big boys" show up and crash the party? "Fuzzy" asks the Devils what they're going to do and they are so dedicated to their club that they drop their cuts and slink off? (Oh sorry April fools we weren't really serious!) Exit stage left. What a joke.

So lets see now its gonna be the Forsaken Devils ride? And the big dude who is really under cover from the "big boys" is back as a Forsaken Devil? Guess he's really not a 1%er after all. Hey but there has to be a mole somewhere huh? Um who else has red over white colors, tic, tic, tic, OH YA the ole "81" for sure, the Hells Angels. Oh this gets better and better. "Beam me up Scotty"!

Topics: 1   Posts: 8
I have a couple customers that are Laffing Devils, not too sure of the connection, but again anything for money right? haha!

www.facebook.com/californiabosshoss

www.californiabosshoss.com
Topics: 1   Posts: 8
I meant to say "Laughing Devils"

www.facebook.com/californiabosshoss

www.californiabosshoss.com
Topics: 2   Posts: 316
This show just started 3 weeks ago in Europe. So I've only seen the first 3 episodes of the first season. What a croc of crap!!

I love how the scenes of guys talking on the sly always have a camera on the other side of a chain link fence so as to give the impression it is hiding. Ya'll know this is put together by a company co-owned by that former pro wrestler Eric Bishoff? No wonder it's smothered in drama.

Everytime I see one of these goofy "reality" shows it reminds me of an interview with the WWII fighter pilot Pappy Boyington. The interviewer was asking about how realistic the TV show 'Baa Baa Black Sheep' was at portraying their life back then?.

Boyington replied simply, "Well, we did fly Corsairs."

Topics: 213   Posts: 5432
 Just noticed they updated the Devils Ride IMDB page http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2390003/

From the Devils Ride IMDB Page....

Storyline

A TV show centered on a fictional motorcycle riders' club that split into two groups because of tensions between its members.

Lucky - CycleFish Leader

Forum Home | Browse Latest
Page 18 out of 18 | <<<12345 ... 161718>This is the Last Page

You must be a registered member and logged in to your CycleFish Profile to reply to this forum!

Search CycleFish

Copyright © 2012 CycleFish.com       |       The CycleFish website is proudly hosted at: HostGator.com