CycleFish.com

Browse Latest Posts   Categories   General » Off Topic    

PhaceBook Vs. CycleFish

Page 3 out of 3 | <<<123>This is the Last Page
Topics: 13   Posts: 412
I have to do the phacebook thing due to friends and family. I visit here about as often. FB has its place, and this is where I go with biking interests.

Topics: 7   Posts: 131
Fefe wrote...
ScottSacCa wrote...
ScottSacCa wrote...
DebraJo wrote...
ScottSacCa wrote...

Hey! How come my words are showing as part of the quote? Dumb user :( 

Just add a few more spaces before you start typing..:)

Thanks DebraJo.. (note to self... did this work?)

Doh! Still a looser :(

It is entertaining to watch, at any rate.

Hey!
Remember... we're laughing at Black9 

Topics: 16   Posts: 638
i post a lot of jokes and stuff over there.and post more pictures over there...but actually spend more time over here...creeping through everybody's photos,lol

trust me Lola, we all creep through your photos too...did I say that out loud?

MIDGET...THE OTHER WHITE MEAT

Topics: 16   Posts: 638
The thing that bothers me the most about FB is when someone says that they are at home with a glass of wine ans a book...when we all know they are drinking a beer, eating potted meat and watching Tosh.0. Or maybe that's just me

MIDGET...THE OTHER WHITE MEAT

Topics: 53   Posts: 1197
ScottSacCa wrote...
Fefe wrote...
ScottSacCa wrote...
ScottSacCa wrote...
DebraJo wrote...
ScottSacCa wrote...

Hey!

RUDE!

Topics: 0   Posts: 149
99Savage wrote...
The other site is OK, check it once a week or so, but do not really care to share anything personal on it + some of my "friends", people I really care about, insist on posting all day, every day.

Honestly, you are really sweet but I don't give a rat's rump about what you are doing on "Farmville" - I agree w/ your politics but I don't need 24 internet posters a day to remind me of the sad state we are in - I am sure you are a charming guy but 4 posts w/ pictures of scarcely dressed females does not establish that

THANK YOU!!!!  

Topics: 127   Posts: 2686
Why do people post stuff on FB like ......"Just having my morning coffee then I plan to read the paper............while I take a Poop"!
This is one reason I don't care for FB
Does everyone need to know that little tid bit?

Returning Dragon

Topics: 29   Posts: 3257
I ONLY POST IMPORTANT STUFF DRAGON OLD MATE.. LIKE WHEN THE BAR AT CASA DE BOOF IS OPEN...CHEERS BOOF..BTW GOOD TO CYA MATE...

Topics: 3   Posts: 1095
BOOF wrote...
IM BIG ON BOOKFACE..I USUALLY HAVE MY EVIL DISGUSTING OVER THE TOP STUFF THERE AND ALL MY NUDE PHOTO'S THAT I DONT POST ON HERE...I HAVE A FAIR FEW OF YOU MOB FROM HERE ON MY FRIENDS MUSTER OVER THERE..ITS COOL TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ALL MY MATES AND I USE IT TO SET ARGUMENTS BETWEEN ALL MY DIFFERENT KINDS OF FRIENDS..BIKERS-VERSUS-DRUNKS,PRETTY GIRLS-VERSUS-FAT OLD BIKERS,GUN-NUTS-VERSUS-BIKERS YOU KNOW HOW IT WORKS...CHEERS BOOF

*lol*  

AdventireGirl

Topics: 3   Posts: 1095
I am an avid user of all things technology..
<---- self professed computer-geek.

But technology does not dictate nor prevent me from living life on the 'outside'. I love that I can keep in touch with my friends from all over the world with a couple of clicks and no long distance phone bill.

My usage of fb, does not include playing games. I have been blocking all those things for years. My page is set to private, only people I actually know are allowed in, and for the college students I now find myelf living amongst, they get the PG17 rated version, as I limit what they can see in my profile even though they are allowed to friend me. (They don't need to see a classmate who is their mom's age partying harder than they do when she is off at biker events *evil grins*)

As for CF I come here to connect with people for my biking interests, but after selling my bike to return to college, I'm here minimally.

I still love my CF friends and family, and I look forward to seeing all out there on the road next time the opportunity arises. But until then I'll see you here or in the other social networking areas on the web. xoxo

AdventireGirl

Topics: 7   Posts: 131
Black9 wrote...
ScottSacCa wrote...
Fefe wrote...
ScottSacCa wrote...
ScottSacCa wrote...
DebraJo wrote...
ScottSacCa wrote...

Hey!

RUDE!

Yea... sorry 'bout that
But, hey! Look!! I'm outta the box

Topics: 49   Posts: 9622
BOOF wrote...
I ONLY POST IMPORTANT STUFF DRAGON OLD MATE.. LIKE WHEN THE BAR AT CASA DE BOOF IS OPEN...CHEERS BOOF..BTW GOOD TO CYA MATE...

CHEERS!

And Kenny, those posts can be annoying, thankfully none of my friends do that.

Now let me go get my coffee and paper!

RexTheRoadDog

Forum Home | Browse Latest
Page 3 out of 3 | <<<123>This is the Last Page

You must be a registered member and logged in to your CycleFish Profile to reply to this forum!

Search CycleFish

Copyright © 2012 CycleFish.com       |       The CycleFish website is proudly hosted at: HostGator.com