CycleFish.com

Browse Latest Posts   Categories   General » Off Topic    

New job !!!!!

Topics: 88   Posts: 2782
WooHoo !!!!!Interviewed for a Surgical Nurse position at our local hospital last Tuesday and received a very nice offer this morning !!!        Will be driving 2 1/2 miles rather than the 21 miles I driving now. For those of you familiar with our wonderful central valley tule fog, this is a big deal !!  Great position that will allow me to get back into some ortho work that I really enjoy !!!! 

You should treat every man you encounter with respect, but treating a man with respect and respecting a man are two different things.
The first is given, the second must be earned.

Topics: 21   Posts: 1910
Congrats BC I am happy for you.. and yeah, commuting in the fog SUCKS!!!

DebraJo62

Topics: 23   Posts: 2024
Right On !!! Congrats on the new job !!! I am very familiar w/tule fog it bites big time!!! Used to hate riding home in it coming back from sno-skiing talk abt a major PIA !!
2 miles much better than 21 !!!

I aint here for a long time, I'm here for a good time
Topics: 41   Posts: 380
Good for you Brother......AWESOME!!!  
IceBear...Be Well...

Topics: 0   Posts: 149
SUPER!! Happy for you ........ just down the road to work is awesome!!

Topics: 8   Posts: 683
Great News Rob! I know what it's like working close to home and it's great. Glad you are headed to a specialty you want to be in. Me, I perfer to ER. I know, I'm NUTS.... Congrats

Live Free, Ride Hard and Have Fun on your Run!!! 
Topics: 153   Posts: 1668
Awesome Man!  So happy for you! This rocks...

Ride Free
Tweek

(Sorry about the fauz paus earlier.  I had someone else in mind when I wrote "girl" on this.  Please to forgive?)

Topics: 14   Posts: 862
Great News - Best of luck to you brother!!!

Topics: 128   Posts: 2688
Super cool BC.......Happy for Ya

Dragon

Topics: 12   Posts: 870
Congrats and the best of luck with the new job. There's nothing like that feeling of getting a job you want.

Chaz

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Topics: 201   Posts: 5206
That's great Rob! Nice to have a drive to work that only takes one song on the radio.

Lucky - CycleFish Leader

Topics: 89   Posts: 1281
So many out of work; it's great to know when someone gets a job. Good deal all the way around.

peace

Red Hair and Black Leather
My Favorite Color Scheme
Http://inthewindwithdoc.com
The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."-- Thomas Jefferson
Forum Home | Browse Latest

You must be a registered member and logged in to your CycleFish Profile to reply to this forum!

Search CycleFish

Copyright © 2012 CycleFish.com       |       The CycleFish website is proudly hosted at: HostGator.com